1. From the Google Scholar homepage (scholar.google.com), click on the three lines icon in the top left corner.
2. Click on Settings at the bottom of the list. From the Settings window, click on Library Links from the list on the left-hand side.
4. Type “NEIU” in the search box and check the boxes for “NEIU Ronald Williams Library – Find it @ NEIU” (Open WorldCat – Library Search will be checked by default.)
4. Save your settings.
5. Now when you search Google Scholar, you will see a link to the right of each article that is available through one of the NEIU Libraries' database subscriptions or freely on the web.
6. Click on “Find It @ NEIU” to see if we have a copy in full text. If an article is available through one of the NEIU Libraries' database subscriptions, you will see a link under “Full text now?” Click on “Go” to access the article. If we don't have a copy, click on the WorldShare interlibrary loan link to request a PDF copy.